For the next part of our Aang cosplay, we will be making leg wraps. These wraps are great accessories for any cosplay, but are also super practical. You can use leg wraps to make leg warmers and a variety of other designs. Check out our tutorial now!
How to Make Zippered Leg Warmers with CosBond
- Begin by wrapping your legs in plastic wrap.
- Go over the plastic wrap with duct tape. Mark spots for where your zipper will go.
- Now, cut yourself out of your duct tape.
- Cut your pattern straight where you marked it. Where the pattern bubbles up, cut darts out so it lays flat.
- Begin tracing your pattern not your fabric, including the darts.
- Cut your fabric out, but do not cut out out the darts.
- Sew these darts together.
- Cut out strips of Attach & Build in order to stick your zipper to your fabric. Peel and stick the Attach & Build to each side of your zipper.
- Now, peel and then stick the fabric to your zipper.
- For the ends, cut out strips of fabric.
- Now, cut out strips of Attach & Build and stick these to your fabric. Peel and stick the fabric to your leg wraps.