Not all cosplay builds require EVA foam, plastics, or other complex materials. Sometimes, you just need some dye and CosBond Attach & Build. Today, we’re going to transform some white harem pants into pants that fit our Avatar: The Last Airbender cosplay design.
How to Dye and Add details to Pants using CosBond
- First, grab some fabric dye in the color you desire.
- Pour it into a tub of hot water and fully submerge the fabric. Put that aside for a few hours, and stir it every so often.
- Now, cut out several strips of CosBond Attach & Build. Peel and stick these to your ribbon detail.
- Once they’re washed and dried, peel and stick your ribbon to the edge of your pants.
- Now, we have some fun pants that fit our cosplay design!
Keep following along to our Aang series to see what we create next!