While we love our several-episode tutorials, quick cosplay hacks and ideas are just as helpful. And in our previous post, we made a simple phone pouch. In this post, we will be making a secret pocket. This is a practical addition to any cosplay!
Creating a Secret Pocket with CosBond Attach & Build
- First, measure how long your zipper will be.
- Then, double your fabric and make a rectangle with enough space to fit what you’ll be putting in the pocket.
- Cut your fabric out with space on the sides.
- Mark where your zipper will go, and cut space for it.
- Cut out enough strips of CosBond Attach & Build for the pocket.
- Peel and stick the Attach & Build to your zipper.
- Now, stick your zipper to the pocket.
- Put Attach & Build around the inside quarter of your pocket.
- Peel and stick both fabric pieces together. Iron these pieces together, and then flip the pocket inside out.
- Now, Peel and stick two, large pieces of Attach & Build to the back.
- Lastly, simply stick the pocket to the inside of your armor.
Now we all have a secret pocket to hide inside our armor. You can put your phone, keys, or snacks into this pocket to keep you cosplaying all day long!