Today, we will be using our cosplay skills to create another fun decoration for fall! To us, this autumn scene just screams, “SPOOOOKY SEASON!” Grab your foam pumpkin, and let’s get started.
Creating an Autumn Pumpkin with CosBond Attach & Build
- First, trace where you want your windows and doors to be
- Now, carefully cut them out
- Tape off your pumpkin in order to paint the inside. Spray paint the entire inside of your pumpkin
- While that’s drying, trace your holes to make a pattern for your shutters and doors. Trace your pattern onto some foam, and cut that out
- Now, spray paint your shutters and doors
- While that is drying, we can add LEDs to the inside of our pumpkin
- Trace your pumpkin onto some thin foam to make a floor. Cover the floor with moss
- Once you’re done, place your moss over your LED battery pack
- Paint the doors and shutters to mimic wood, and allow those to dry
- Once they’re dry, trace them onto some CosBond Attach & Build. Cut it out, and then peel and stick it to your foam
- Hot glue some handles on your doors. Now, peel and stick your shutters and doors to your pumpkin
- Finally, add all the details around the outside and inside of your pumpkin
And, we’re done! Now we have a cute autumn display to keep around for fall. This little guy puts us in the mood to drink some hot apple cider and watch The Nightmare Before Christmas. Remember to keep on creating, even if it is not just traditional cosplays!