Whether you’re a spooky sorcerer, or a wicked witch, it is always useful to have your potions close by. That’s why, today, we’re going to create a potion vial holder to keep all of our concoctions in. This way, magic on the go is as easy as saying, “hocus pocus!” Let’s get started . . .
Creating a Vial Holder with CosBond Attach & Build
- Begin by tracing a pattern for your foam backing. Cut that out, and trace it onto foam
- Trace your foam onto some CosBond Attach & Build. Cut that out, and peel and stick it to your foam
- Now, peel and stick the foam to some pleather
- Place some Attach & Build on the back, and wrap the pleather around the edges
- For the vial holders, cut out strips of the same pleather. Now, cut out long pieces of Attach & Build, and stick those to the pleather
- Then, begin folding the pleather along the seam
- Now, measure around your vial, and cut the strips. Use a tiny piece of CosBond Attach & Build to make a small loop for all of your vials. Carefully stick all of your vials loops onto the backing
- Now, make two thicker straps for your belt loops. Stick these to the back of your vial holder
- In order for our vials to not slip out of the bottom, we will be adding more straps to the bottom of the loops
And now, with the wave of our magic wand, we’re done! We now have a place to put all of our potions for on the go. If you’re in the need for some more potent potions, check out our other tutorial!